[at-l] new ultralight stove url

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 09:50:39 CST 2008

Hmmmm...... do I want that, or do I want a six-pack of Heineken so I can make a penny stove with the cans? (It'll take all six, by the time I screw up one or two from drinking the Heineken to empty the cans.)

Looks like a great stove. I could go through the $30 purchase price in Heineken just trying to create a better mousetrap. B/c I'd try to copy the Featherlight with Heineken cans and coat hangers.

Maybe after I finish grinding up pine cones to glue my Tyvek onto my tarp....

MacGyver, who needs to quit sweating the small stuff...
P.S. Honest, that looks like the ULTIMATE stove.

From: Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com

Another choice in backpacking stoves.
http://www.packafeather.com/index.html

Garage industries ROCK.