[at-l] "Walking North" -- original edition on eBay

KGJ jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Dec 8 12:21:47 CST 2008

The way ebay works is that the previous bid of $25 was probably backed by a
hidden bid of near $90.  The $95 bid might have been quite a bit lower, but
backed by a hidden bid of $95 or higher.  That drove the bidding up.  In
fact, if its a "real" collector, the $95 may be far lower than his/her
hidden bid.  So it could go a lot higher.