[at-l] Speaking of beans..

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:42:02 CST 2008

Hmm, here where they literally eat beans for breakfast, lunch, and
dinner, I have been trying to avoid beans where possible.  So right
now, I am not missing this conversation much.  I am sort of glad you
aren´t talking about cheesecake though.  :-)  That, I would miss.

Mara - from Guatemala
Stitches, AT99

Visit my Travels and Trails web site at: http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor