[at-l] Such a deal! Only $49.95!!! Today! Only!!!

grey.owl at comcast.net grey.owl at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 15:21:30 CST 2008

Skeeter,

To save you a lot of money I will summarize the book for you.  This sweet young lady decides to hike the long trail with a grumpy old hiker.  He even complains when she doesn't peel his grapes fast enough.  He lives and for some reason they are still friends.

My copy of this wonderful book is not for sale as it will be cremated with me when I die.

Grey Owl

From: "Mark Hudson" <mvhudson at gmail.com>