[at-l] Storm's a'comin

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:00:55 CST 2008

I was without electricity for a week in the ice storm of '98. Since then
outages have been a matter of hours or once for a whole day and I was
getting complacent until this latest storm when not far South of me they
lost power for several days. I'm running a pellet stove now which requires
power and I have a 60+' drilled well so no power, no water. I could probably
haul water from the university where my wife works but if we lose power I
have no heat. I could probably get by with a portable generator to run the
stove but when you're getting clobbered like Art is a unit that cuts in
automatically when the power goes out looks like a real good option.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/