[at-l] Storm's a'comin

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:01:40 CST 2008

More power to you Frank. I'm not a winter camper. I'll do day hikes
(snowshoe type) in winter, even climb the occasional mountain but no
overnights. I have too much trouble staying warm in winter. I sweat too
easily then I get chilled. I know there are ways to deal with that but I'm
not eager enough about winter camping to bother.

Right now it is 3º here and snowing with a 5-10 mph wind from the NW. Going
out to fill the bird feeders was winter hiking enough for me today. Tomorrow
I'll probably go spend a couple of hours stomping around the state forest
that's just down the road. They're forecasting a heat wave of 12º tomorrow.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/