[at-l] Re: Chase retiring

Navigator ftcracker at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 21:30:36 CST 2008

I can say I knew you when you WANTED to retire ten years ago ... and now
it's reality. Lucky you!
Have fun out there,
Navigator
www.floridahikes.com

Cool
I have two more hours to work then i am retireing.
I plan to hit the trail about tuesday ish and walk south dalevile to
atkins. This is a nice section all west of 81 in virginia.
Afterwards ill think about getting a ride to a ruck and walking back or
something.
Frank could you loan me that new backpack? I promise to mail it back to
you. Or you could maybe buy it back on ebay at a later date.
Chase :-)=