[at-l] Chase's retirement [was: Re-storms a coming]

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 15:38:36 CST 2008

Just hope that there are no Aztec celebrations while you're taking a nap on
top! And on a similar note, if you see a wild-eyed fellow with a sharp rock
in his hand while you're up there, make certain to try and convince him that
you're not a virgin. It'd probably also be a bad idea to get all romantic
and offer him your heart, come to think of it.

Continually take my advice, and you'll always have an interesting life!

NightTripper the Mud Slider