[at-l] Brrrrrr

Charles Davidson chaseat99 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 10:16:40 CST 2008

It was 18* last night here in south central VA. It has already warmed up
to 26*. It was pretty windy here yesterday too.
    Five years ago tomorrow: Grateful  Greenpeace Guy dropped me of at
PA 16 for my 80 mile walk back to Chester Gap at the north end of the
Shenandoah. It was raining lightly and just barely too warm to snow that
first day. Thats some really wet conditions when it aint cold enough to
snow.
    Earlier this year in March John O and I snowshoe'd  Pine Grove to PA
16. We managed to hit 3 all you can eat buffets there in Waynesboro, PA.
We felt it out duty as Companion editors to explore these eatery's.

chase