[at-l] Brrrrrr.

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 10:53:38 CST 2008

Hey, 38° is a mere 7° cooler than my dining room. But I think I've turned the corner: the toilet filled. (Supply freed up.) AND then it emptied, with 2.5 gallons of boiling water in back of it. But still....

All this cuz I thought some burners looked funny. If I drag this out long enough, I'm going to go through winter without ANY natural gas consumption. An intriguing idea, to be sure. But the fact is, my fingers are pretty well numb while typing this. There's a nice rock where I sleep, that's usually a TemperaFoam pillow -- now *that's* hilarious, for some reason. I mean, it's a *stone.*

And I still have to figure out the car -- I've got to get grades posted by 5:00pm, or there'll be hell to pay. How do I get there? No sneaux to scoot on......

WHOA! HOUSE AT 46°f.
bluefingertoe