[at-l] Wile

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:07:58 CST 2008

You're so good at "inventive journalism" (making up shtuff) that you ought
to start putting lots of "creative" (made up) details in your leavens next
year. Then you can just post them on your website and only put links here.
Then you can put Goggle ads on your website and make enough to buy a couple
of snickers for your next hike. Brilliant! Genius! I want a cut.