[at-l] Watch ya don't put an eye out...

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 11:48:42 CST 2008

I understand the point.  That is why I enjoy the story every time he writes it.  Sometimes I email Felix and he sends it to me when I need it.  There are times when I enjoy my own company, there are times when I enjoy being inside a cabin with a storm raging outside.  I have an old Florida Cracker house that I keep for just such occasions.  On Christmas Eve I want my Grand daughter sleeping on my arm till it hurts, my grandson playing in a box with the discarded toy waiting to trip somebody.  My wife banging pots in the kitchen, complaining about how store bought apple pie taste like cardboard and my daughter fussing at my son in law for fartin in his sleep.

Clyde