[at-l] Merry Christmas...

Sly slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 13:50:21 CST 2008

... and happy New Year from Southern Ruck Central.      :-)

Killing a couple birds with one stone here.  I've updated the website
(actually made massive changes).  On Saturday, Jennifer Pharr Davis will
be speaking, presumably about her record setting hike this year.  I
didn't realize it before but, Jennifer has also thru-hiked both the AT
and the PCT.

Also, I rented cabin C for Sunday night and have 4 slots left if any one
wants them, $22.50 per person.  Let me know.

Thanks,

Sly