[at-l] RABBIT RABBIT

Felix athiker at smithville.net
Fri Feb 1 10:02:12 CST 2008

Quoting Lilla Thompson <lthompson at hollins.edu>:

> (Felix is falling down on the job)

Perhaps. Though, the fact is, I haven't known what day it is, let alone date,
for quite some time. I know that doesn't ascuse me from my down on the job
falling. And, speaking of falling, as in down, I fell more times on my 30-mile
section hike than I did on my 2,160-ish mile thru-hike. There will be a trip-
type report at some point. There were some things worth reporting. Though,
that has never mattered muchly one way or another as to whether or not I'd
report it.