[at-l] Good morninnnnnnnng, at-l!

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 07:54:58 CST 2008

And m2m will always be the only effective option against the four-corner offense, the worst abomination perpetrated on bball ever.  Even worse than the possession arrow.  And don't get me started on traveling or palming the ball.  Thank god for the time clock.

Felix J <athiker at smithville.net> wrote:  snodrog5 at gmail.com wrote:
> Hope all is well in at-l land, just checking in cuz I really need a
> defense that *looks* like an extended zone (we run a triangle-n-two
> half zone half man trap) but really is a switching m2m that looks like
> a 2-3 zone.
> thanks in advance,

You need to box up one runner and make sure everyone stays home. If they
penetrate, go to a man and have one guy loose for the double or to chase
the ball. M2M is still the way to go, I think. At least 'til they get
tired.