[at-l] Good morninnnnnnnng, at-l!

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Thu Feb 7 11:04:18 CST 2008

snodrog5 at gmail.com wrote:
> Trouble is while I have confidence in the M2M, the players absoulutely
> delight in the extended zone because they feel like they're wicked
> clever. Every time the opposition point yells out Man! or Zone! they
> all grin like idjits.

What you need to do is this: Start playing only 4. Either keep one man
out, or have one guy stay under your own bucket. That way they'll be so
busy playing defense and scurrying around, they won't have time to feel
wicked clever OR grin.

> Baseball? Marbles? Shoot, stay on topic!

I hear ya, brother. I hear ya....  Reminds me of the time I got a ride
from a women's college volleyball team.  Seams their van only had one
spare tire. And, you know what that means...