[at-l] Most interesting hitch?

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:52:56 CST 2008

So Clyde got me thinking this would be a good thread; what was your most
"interesting" hitch?

Mine was coming off the Allegheny Trail and trying to hitch into Pearisburg
on the weekend. All the pickup trucks
had ATV's in the back, and didn't stop. Finally I hear a car and stick my
thumb out. It was a Festiva, with a women driver
no less (I just don't expect to get picked up by women, especially when I'm
in "hiker mode" <g>). She said I "looked safe".
I guess she hadn't met Felix yet <lol>... Anyways, that was one of my better
rides...

skeeter