[at-l] Life...GET OUT THERE AND LIVE!@!@

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Fri Feb 8 17:13:22 CST 2008

I got a call from my Dad today. His best friend in the world (they were college roomies 47 years ago) had a heart attack this morning and died. He was just here this past weekend for a visit, and I can still feel his arms around me and hear his laugh.

If there is something you want to do in life, GET OUT THERE AND DO IT. DON'T DELAY.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LOVE DEEPLY !@!@ LIVE TO THE FULLEST !@!@ NO REGRETS !@!@
Don't ever regret the love. It's the most abundant thing there is. And renewable.

You are NOT guaranteed tomorrow. You're just not. I want to always remember this myself.

This summer, I am going to FINISH the Georgia section of the AT in Tom's memory.
He and my Dad hiked it in their 50s'.

Dawg