[at-l] Life...GET OUT THERE AND LIVE!@!@

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Sat Feb 9 20:23:48 CST 2008

Trey was an amazing spirit that I met more than once. Including that muddy rain-induced dancing at the campfire. He was nervous about going to Trail Days, and told me that I made him feel welcome when he was there.

Hot Dog is right. You don't know what kind gesture is going to mean what to someone.
It's so important.