[at-l] Life...GET OUT THERE AND LIVE!@!@

Shelly Morgan shellydmorgan at tds.net
Sat Feb 9 22:36:07 CST 2008

OMG!  How tragic.  I remember Trey.  He was so sweet and charming.  What a
night that was dancing around the campfire.  Then we had all gone over to
Mahla's  (sp?) to vege a bit.  I recall Trey's cell phone going off and he
quickly walked away from everyone to finish his chat.  A few minutes later
walking back from the outhouses I ran into him.  He was really worried that
he had offended everyone by talking on his cell.  I had giggled and told him
not to sweat it.  He had smiled at me..and I remember thinking. darn it. if
only I were a little younger.  Lol

Shelly Morgan

aka - Tenacious Tanasi

aka - Shell-no e-y