[at-l] Lurking Down Under

Steve Miller atlists at millers-house.org
Mon Feb 11 18:34:48 CST 2008

Chainsaw and Joan,
Thanks for the links and suggestions.  I had thought about looking for a
group to hike with.  My biggest problem right now is time!  They want me
to work Monday-Friday, and Saturday and Sunday mornings are the best
time to have video calls back home.  There are a few 'nature centers'
not too far away for a quick fix, but real trails are at least two hours
away, and a $40 train ticket.  Walking the crowded city streets leaves
me more stressed than when I start!

Steve "Up to Somethin'"