[at-l] ...the lounge

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dishmail.net
Thu Feb 14 09:58:54 CST 2008

I tried to click on the message at the bottom.  No story, but there was
a very cool image!  It is hard to believe that Annie has been gone for
five years.  I will never forget spending time talking to "The Salesman"
about a year after Annie passed.  We were at a gathering for the Alabama
Trail and ran into him.  We were amazed at what an attitude he had.
Tears came to his eyes when he mentioned her, but he seemed in such
peace.  He believed he would be with her again.  I am sure he did not
realize how soon.

How in the world did the kid, who hit him, end up back on the road???

Hummingbird