[at-l] backpacks for smaller people, was:

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Sat Feb 23 13:38:24 CST 2008

At Rerunner wrote:
> Also, consider the possibility of making your own gear: lot's of
> people have, and a short search on the relevant terms will lead to
> several good webpages. It isn't really neccessary to spend hundreds of
> $'s, especially if you have a bit of stiching experience.

It might also pay off to get in touch with that one guy...that makes the
stoves out of tin cans...you know...his gear doesn't conform to the laws
of gravity...I can't think of his name...but, he has a friend who is
making a new, lightweight pack. You might could get him to special make
you one.    (I can't think of that guy's name...but, he was named after
his grandfather...who was named George Andrews)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98