[at-l] Yikes

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 18:49:18 CST 2008

Clyde simply answered a direct question with a direct answer.  As freewheeling as this list is (and I like that), it was the ensuing whining that was bad form and out of place.  This is much ado about nothing, a kerfuffle borne of thinskinnedness.

TrailR at aol.com wrote:     This will help you toughen up a bit for the trail. If the little things  are
 getting to you, this email list counts as Thruhiker prep...  Wading through
 all the crap emails (and a lot of the crap emails ARE trail related).
 It makes hiking the AT seem easier...

 hotdog AT03
 Don't like anyone running in 08