[at-l] Bunch of squares....

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:58:06 CST 2008

Old clocks use the same sort of key to wind the spring or raise the weights
and they are called "keys". I always referred to the ones for roller skates
as keys also and there was a popular song that went "I've got a brand new
pairs of roller skates and you've got a brand new key...". I don't play the
drums so I don't know what drummers call them.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Felix J <athiker at smithville.net> wrote:

> Hey...you know what a 'drum key' or a 'rollerskate key' is? just a
> small, square-headed tool/wrench for turning square things...what are
> those things actually called? I mean, they aren't really 'keys'...I'm
> needin' one and don't know what to look/ask for.
>
> --
> Felix J. McGillicuddy
> ME-->GA '98
> "Your Move"