[at-l] Bunch of squares....

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Tue Feb 26 12:57:24 CST 2008

Doug Mathews wrote:
> Felix,
>
> .....what are you going to do with it...if its not too revealing? ;-)

The answer to this isn't nearly as much fun as the imagination's
answer.  The key....a real, grooved, ridged key...to the pool cover
controller broke off inside the thing that the key slides into. So, I
took that part off and the only thing the key does is turns a cylinder
that is turning a square rod (can a rod be square?) that in turn turns
something inside the controller. So, instead of replacing the key and
key cylinder, I was just going to use a square-drive wrench thingy.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98