[at-l] offlisterly Re: Five Years ago Saturday...

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 19:28:30 CST 2008

A little while back an organization I help with had me roasted at a roast.  My eldest daughter was one of the folks talking.  She was talkin about me hiking and some of the thing I have done while hiking. You remember the morning you "stole" my sock at the warming hut? I called my daughter to tell her good luck on her first day as a kindergarten teacher.  She told about that.  She was telling about some of the folks I hike with.  She brought up how she would read your journal to her class.  The one day she got busy and didn't pre read it.  You taught 22 five year olds how to blow a snot rocket.  I was taking a drink of wine just as she said it.  I blew wine all over the place.  My wife was embarrassed to death.  She couldn't believe Jen was telling the story or that I thought it was so funny I blew wine every where.  I chuckle every time I think about it.

Clyde

From: Jan Leitschuh <janl2 at mindspring.com>