[at-l] Crossword vs Sudoku

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:56:32 CST 2008

I'm a sudoku fiend but find even the "evil" ones get boring after a while.
Then I found jigsaw sudoku and sum sudoku.  Both are good variations.  Then
I found killer sudoku which combines the jigsaw and sum sudoku.  By carrying
these, I spend a really long time on one puzzle and therefore need to carry
fewer puzzles.  (Peruse http://www.sudocue.net/weeklykiller.php for more
options.)

Then again, sudoku is a purely solitary puzzle.  If you've a mind to share,
it's easy to cal out crossword puzzle clues and share your crossword puzzles
with others in the shelters, at breaks, etc.

Have fun,

Mara
Stitches, AT99 - from Bangkok, Thailand

--