[at-l] Hiker Missing on Blood Mt

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 17:14:09 CST 2008

In a message dated 2008-01-03 17:59:18 Eastern Standard Time,
gadog430 at charter.net writes:

I saw this. Said they had  some snow on the ground too. Yuck.
They also said there was  a person seen near her that was "of interest."
So, I hope and pray that  this turns out to be a lost hiker that is found.
And not the other.

Most of the AT Hikers would look like they were "of interest."  The
description fit many who hike long distances.  Of course, there have been  soime
hgikers who have been shady characters over the years and in the Spring,  Summer
and Fall when there are many hikers out there the concern might not be so  keen.

Yeah, Lets Hope!

Jack Skylander