[at-l] A cold day in Lake Wobegon

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 10:50:22 CST 2008

Well, duh, haven't you been watching the news?  The Iowa caucuses are over and all the presidential candidates are moving on to New Hampshire.  Of course you're about to have a hot air wave!

Art Cloutman <Art at crystalacresnh.com> wrote:  Well, at 7:30 AM today it is negative 13 degrees on my front porch
where I can see the top of Belknap Mountain just being lit up with
the morning sun. The NH weather reports that the temperature on top
of Mt Washington and at the summit of Cannon Mountain - near
Franconia Ridge is zero. That means there is warm air aloft that
should drive out this cold air with predictions of temps up to 29
degrees by mid day and temp reaching upper 40's for the next 5 or
more days. I guess we're about to have a heat wave.

>Quoting Gary Ticknor :
>
>> So what's the bag?
>>
>> - Greenbriar
>>
>> PS - I'm sure Felix would make a fine son-in-law.
>>

>Is there something i should know?? have i proposed without knowing it again?
>
>I'm in baltimore now...heading home tomorrow, me thinks.

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman