[at-l] (OT) Bombies, a Secret War, and Really Big Stone Jars

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Sat Jan 5 10:56:03 CST 2008

I started to type a response to this post.

Then I remembered some personal rules, which I try to follow:

Rule # 1 -- "Wait an hour before typing a reply to a post that I feel
emotionally about."

Rule # 2 -- "Wait another hour and reread what I have written, before
posting."

Rule # 3 -- "If I am not adding more "light" than "heat" to the discussion, I
delete and try again -- or stay out of it"

Rule # 4 -- "Repeat rules #2 & #3 as needed."

At this point I am still on Rule #1 and holding my thoughts to myself.

I suggest others consider the same approach.

Chainsaw