[at-l] wrong subject...

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 15:20:14 CST 2008

what a piece of scum he is...It is bad enough that he killed her esp after gaining some trust because of the dogs but to do this just makes me sick...there was no reason..I just don't understand

  prayers go out to her family

Slyatpct at aol.com wrote:
      I guess my original subject title bounced.  I'm not surprised.

    Hiker bludgeoned to death, decapitated
Autopsy results were released by the GBI

  http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/01/08/emerson_0109.html