[at-l] Upstate NY/Toronto Vacation

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 16:54:46 CST 2008

In a message dated 2008-01-08 16:43:56 Eastern Standard Time,
jim.bullard at gmail.com writes:

If they  like it there, they won't be cluttering up here. :-)

Well, I am not going to listen to this advice -- Bought a Condo (actually a
Townhouse in a Condo Complex in Keene, NH on Monday.  Slept in it last  night.
 It is a bit too quiet but I think I will get used to it.  When  I hiked
there was always someone snoring that gave me that feeling of noise that  I have
come to appreciate here in NYC.  Quiet is nice and I am sure I will  get used
to it.

Don't worry Jim, I will be two states away from NY and there is a big lake
between us.

Jack