[at-l] Free Bunkhouse Accomodations

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:13:11 CST 2008

for SoRuck 'o8 at NOC . . .

I've bought and paid for the reservations for the nights of the 18th and
19th.

I cannot make it that week-end due to a trial which, had my support staff
done what I asked, would not have been scheduled that Friday.

I want to give the room to someone, who, for whatever reason, cannot attend
because either s/he cannot afford the accomodations or because there aren't
any left. Otherwise, if I haven't given it away by Sunday evening, I'll give
the room to Sly so he can dispose of it as he sees fit . . . hopefully
WhiteBlaze will be repaired by then . . .