[at-l] Whiteblaze gets it karma

Jim Stewart jim.stewart at usa.net
Fri Jan 11 11:41:29 CST 2008

It is fitting??  If you don't agree with someone on how they run a site that
it is OK to hijack the site and put up filthy crap like what was done on
WB?  If I don't like the way you drive your car I should be able to spray
paint it and put four lettered words all over it?  Or better yet, just go
ahead and take it?  Get a clue, dude.  You don't have to go to a site you
don't agree with.

I am going to practice a little of my own censorship, however, and filter
out a real jerk's ignorant rants.  Good by Hiker Hawk Hole.

WhoAh