[at-l] NH Weather

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dishmail.net
Fri Jan 11 16:56:52 CST 2008

Art,

You brought back some very pleasant memories to me.  Cannon Mountain was
the first mountain I ever climbed.  I was 14,  with my parents and two
younger brothers.  I fell in love with the mountains that day.  My
parents loved the outdoors and we continued to hike much of the Whites
after that.  I will never forget Cannon Mt.

Hummingbird