[at-l] SORUCK Suggestion

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 15 18:20:45 CST 2008

I don't know for sure if I am coming.  I am helping on a presidential campaign and it my get in the way.  I want to come, but if we don't elect someone that has been shot at in anger we will get someone that is more likely to let that happen to other folks.

Clyde

From: "Gadog430" <gadog430 at charter.net>

One thing I know we have needed in the past that I am putting out there...coffee cans or cans of some kind for grease. If anyone has extra (ahem...is Thee Clyde attending?) can you please bring them?

And utensils. We never have enough utensils. Cooking utensils. Not eating utensils.

Dawg