[at-l] SoRuck food

Marta Clark marta_clark at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 05:59:18 CST 2008

I've just changed my food contribution to the RoRuck.
I had been planning to bring kale soup for Saturday
lunch but...the soup is a pain to transport and I'm
planning to go on the longer hike anyway, so I might
not be back in time to get it out there in time.

I noticed the Sunday breakfast contributions were were
a little light, especially that no one had volunteered
yet to make the all-important breakfast
food--BISCUITS!  So I'm now volunteering to make a
bazillion biscuits.

Seriously, Miss Janet, how many cups of flour should I
plan on using?  I'm either going to take the
chickens### way out and bring Bisquick (which I've
never before used in my life) or pre-make Angel
Biscuit dough, which keeps well for up to a week.
Each Angel Biscuit recipe uses 5 cups of flour and
makes 20 rather large or lots more small biscuits.

Are there two ovens in the big kitchen?

Marta/Five-Leaf