[at-l] SoRuck food

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 07:57:33 CST 2008

Miss Janet is in charge of Sunday breakfast and I believe she is on top on
the things.  If you bring your elf suit you shuld be able to help.  I  know he
needs a couple solid baking pans, not the throow aways, I  suggested!

Sly

PS I dropped the names next to the meals this year as I wasn't sure who was
going to help.

marta_clark at yahoo.com writes:

I  noticed the Sunday breakfast contributions were were
a little light,  especially that no one had volunteered
yet to make the all-important  breakfast
food--BISCUITS!  So I'm now volunteering to make  a
bazillion biscuits.

Seriously, Miss Janet, how many cups of flour  should I
plan on using?