[at-l] Journals

Gary Ticknor garyticknor at starpower.net
Wed Jan 16 19:14:03 CST 2008

Best place is Arthur Bryant's. They have several outlets in the 'burbs
and one downtown. When I stopped by the one downtown a man with his
possessions in a shopping cart was methodically trying the doors of cars
parked along the street (Bryant's has their own parking behind a fence).
No one seemed too upset. Place was crowded. Staff was polite and
friendly and BUSY. Great 'que for outside of Carolina - the ribs were good.

- Greenbriar

http://www.arthurbryantsbbq.com/our_restaurants/brooklyn/photos.htm