[at-l] SORUCK 2008 photos

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 22 20:39:42 CST 2008

Well, GreyOwl wanted dirt.  I have none to dish.  Sorry, Bob.
But I have photos.  Posted on the WhiteBlaze gallery at
http://tinyurl.com/22z5ea

It never got above freezing the whole time I was in North
Carolina.  I really enjoyed that, and wished I could have
stored some up to use next time it's 100 degrees and 100
percent humidity in Florida.

I got to enjoy two VERY excellent dinners prepared by my
son, who should have been a chef.  And some time with my
only grandson, who's studying to be a chef and is cooking
at Bistro 1896 in Asheville ... the youngest of their cooks and
yet the one they put in charge when neither of the top chefs
is there, because he's the best of the rest.  Go Colin!

Anyway, back to the SoRuck...   It was joyous seeing all
the great folks again, and I think I got enough hugs to tide
me over 'til the Gathering.

~~ eArThworm
 --- Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com ---