[at-l] PA Ruck Presentation schedule

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:16:43 CST 2008

PRESENTATIONS:

Friday night:
7:00 p.m. Spotlight
Sally Naser, ATC Boundary Program Manager: Volunteering for the Boundary--Life on the Edge. Our featured presenter will talk about corridor monitoring. (30 mins.)
Weather permitting, Sally will take any interested folks out on the
boundary Saturday for a field exercise in the Hunters Run area so they
can experience "life on the edge" first-hand and learn about this
exciting volunteer opportunity.

7:45 p.m. – Pootz & M&M - AT07

8:30 p.m. Skeeter – Wonderland Trail (15 mins.), Centennial Trail

9:15 p.m. Pokey2006 – Hiking in Nepal

Saturday night:

7:30 p.m. Jim & Ginny Owen – Great Divide Trail 07 slides – Q&A

8:45 p.m. Lyle – “HikaNation” slideshow, cross-country hike sponsored by AHS and Dept. of Interior back in 1980-81. Was the precursor to the ADT.

9:30 p.m. Weathercarrot – PCT03 new production