[at-l] OT was RE: Appalachian Trail victory

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 09:00:01 CST 2008

There are experiments to capture wind energy as the winds blow around the
corners of tall buildings or over the tops where the flow of air is
concentrated but I don't know of any commercial projects in the works. It
just makes more sense to produce the electricity where it is needed.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/