[at-l] Windmills on tall buildings

Ryan Crawford m2b1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 07:46:19 CST 2008

Here are two questions for you to think about:

1. Have we really made progress over the past century, or have we just been told we have made progress?  Is life any easier now than what it was when we lived without electricity?  Sure we can get around faster now, but do we really need to?  It all comes down to what you consider to be progress: truly simplifying life or giving new ways of making money off people.

2. What happens when a nuclear accident occurs, like Chernobyl(sp?)?  How many birds lose their lives, how many people lose their lives, how many other forms of wildlife lose their lives?  When you watch TV you hear the stories of how the migrating birds have changed their migration patterns due to weather and other unknown reasons.  You want me to believe they can't/won't watch where they fly when their around a windmill.  I don't believe it for a second.

I guess all we need to see happen in this country is another attack this time use dirty bombs made from spent fuel rod from nuclear power plants.  That would get everyone to change their minds on nuclear power.  Let's hope the worst case scenario never happens.

MEANT 2B