[at-l] the environment

Lilla Thompson lthompson at hollins.edu
Thu Jan 24 13:23:53 CST 2008

From: at-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces at backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Felix J
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:22 PM
Cc: at-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] the environment

Jim Bullard wrote:

2008/1/24 Larry Ramsey <larry.ramsey at gmail.com>:

	I once  heard a preacher declare that in order to solve the environmental problem we need only rid the planet of one species!!!  hmmmm...how true!

>From the "Desiderata" by Max Ehrmann
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here."

That preacher has a strange notion if he believes that the solution to the problems of the environment is to wipe humanity from the face of the Earth. I absolutely disagree.

I thought he was talking about snakes.    ;)

What about cockroaches?

Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98
"Your Move"