[at-l] Missing the PaRuck..(: (: (:

Miss Janet themissjanet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:44:33 CST 2008

I am so sad to be missing the second Pa Ruck in a row!!  I swore to myself
that I would not miss it again... and here it is... again.  I wish I could
be with all of you.  Some I haven't seen since the last Ruck up there!  If
anyone gets this before they make it to the Iron Masters Hostel... PLEASE
pass around a few hugs for me and tell everyone that I am thinking about
them.

In case anyone asks what I am doing... I am slowly getting the house read to
sell, trying to work out plans for a new hostel/hiking center here in Erwin.
AND quickly going crazy...

I hope everyone has a fun and safe trip!!

Miss Janet