[at-l] List is slow

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Thu Jan 31 13:43:13 CST 2008

Sort of remember being married in '64, myself.  Got pictures to prove it.
Wife still with me for that matter.  Yep, somethings are hard to believe.

Family (what's left) still talk about it.  Hottest day on record for the first
two weeks on June, long winded minister, black wool tux, and no
air-conditioning -- Church or reception.   You'd think I was responsible.
Then again it might have been an heat-exchange phenomena.  If Hell freezes
over, the heat has to go somewhere.

Yeh, yeh.  It was hotter in some places on my all expense paid (your tax $'s
at work) tour of exotic places; but  I remember the rain and mud more that the
sunny part -- damn triple canopy.

Chainsaw