[at-l] packing meds

Richard Mann yugrekih at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 05:19:08 CDT 2008

suz -
small baggies, one baggie per day, with the day marked in permanent ink.  bounce some ahead if there are too many to carry from the start of the journey...
enjoy the hike...
pittsburgh

Doing my final packing/planning - - to start the Long Trail this week!

Chainsaw's post about his "event" (and I'm glad it was just an event . . .
and not something worse . . . and hope you get all the questions answered
soon!) and how many meds he takes daily - - made me think to ask this
question here.  I'm dealing with packing meds in the plural for the first
time for a long trip.

What have others found to be the best way to do this?  Each pill bottle is
awfully bulky, but three of the four pills I need to take daily look almost
exactly alike so I'm very hesitant to mix them into the same container.

suz