[at-l] packing meds

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 07:58:24 CDT 2008

Craft stores that sell beads carry tiny zip locks, Michaels, A.C.Moore's and
the like. If you are lucky there is a small local craft supply dealer that
may have them. If you are keeping a journal as you hike and you have trouble
remembering, note each time you take your pills in the journal immediately
on taking them.

2008/7/28 Bruce W. Calkins <blackwolfe at charter.net>

>  *If you look around a little you should be able to find small zip-lock
> bags.  The best ones I found (years ago) were in a Wal-Mart pharmacy labeled
> EZY DOSE Pill Pouch with a space to write in data like dates and times.
> Unfortunately, I have not seen them again and I did not get a lifetime
> supply.  I would recommend double or triple bagging your meds.  Water
> plays havoc with most pills.  Sometimes paranoia is just common sense.*
>
> **
>
> *Black Wolfe*
>
> *Bruce W.*
>
> **
>
> **
>
> I'm dealing with packing meds in the plural for the first time for a long
> trip.
>
> What have others found to be the best way to do this?
>
> suz--

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/