[at-l] packing meds

Susan Buchanan buchanan.suz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:36:30 CDT 2008

Well, I've not much time before hiking (I hit the trail on Thursday) and
won't have time to order anything.  When I do my supply run into town today
I'll look for the craft baggies, but I'm not going to worry too much over
this thing.

My mother's health almost meant I was in Florida instead of hiking, and I'd
come to the place to accept that and was more ready for a plane to FL than a
hike in VT.  But instead she's doing really really great (much much better
than anyone, including her surgeon, thought she'd be doing) and I'm trying
to find all my gear.

I'm happy on both accounts!

suz